Thank you to all those that served in defense of this USA Constitutional Republic: The Last Best Hope for Man on Earth…
⏰ Mike & The Mechanics – Silent running
What, why and how?
DIPLOMATIC, INFORMATION, MILITARY, ECONOMIC, FINANCIAL, INTELLIGENCE, LAW-ENFORCEMENT (DIMEFIL)
“Hold out baits to entice the enemy. Feign disorder, and crush him.”
-Sun Tzu, The Art of War
Operations Update / Big Picture Plan
USA Federal Election Timeline
Dec. 8 — Last day for states to resolve election disputes
States must certify election outcomes at least six days before the Electoral College meets — known as the “safe harbor” deadline — if they want to avoid Congress getting involved in resolving potential disputes. That means any court challenges to state election results must be settled by Dec. 8, 2020.
If states certify election outcomes by this deadline, Congress must accept the results as valid.
Dec. 14 — Electors cast their ballots
Electors meet in their respective states to cast their ballots for president and vice president on the second Monday after the second Wednesday in December.In every state except Nebraska and Maine, electors vote on a “winner takes all” basis, meaning whichever candidate wins the state’s presidential race receives all of the state’s electoral votes.Electors send certificates of their vote to various officials, including Vice President Mike Pence, serving as president of the Senate.
Dec. 23 — President of the Senate receives electoral vote certificates
Pence must receive the formal electoral vote certificates no later than nine days after electors meet.
Jan. 6 — Congress counts electoral votes
The House and Senate convene for a joint session on Jan. 6 to count electoral votes. Pence presides over the process as president of the Senate and announces the results. The candidate that receives at least 270 out of 538 electoral votes becomes the next president.Any objections to the electoral votes must be submitted in writing and signed by at least one House and one Senate member. If an objection arises, the two chambers consider the objection separately.
Jan. 20 — Inauguration Day
The president-elect and vice president-elect are sworn into office and officially become the president and vice president of the United States on Inauguration Day.
UN Watch – China Questioning USA’s “human rights” record
Happening now: We are live tweeting as the U.S. record on human rights is now being reviewed at the U.N.’s Human Rights Council by Cuba, Belarus, North Korea, Syria, Iran, China & other champions of human rights. Hillel Neuer @HillelNeuer · Nov 8 No joke: Ahead of U.N. review of U.S. rights record, China—which herded 1 million Muslims into camps to kill their religion & culture—asks: “What measures has U.S. taken to eliminate systematic racism, racial discrimination, white supremacy, religious intolerance and xenophobia?“
Happening now: We are live tweeting as 🇺🇸 the U.S. record on human rights is now being reviewed at the U.N.’s Human Rights Council by Cuba, Belarus, North Korea, Syria, Iran, China & other champions of human rights. https://t.co/B95bSuJhZM
— UN Watch (@UNWatch) November 9, 2020
Pompeo on election results: ‘There will be a smooth transition to a second Trump administration’
Secretary of State Mike Pompeo battled reporters over President Trump’s refusal to accept the results of the presidential election, predicting “there will be a smooth transition to a second Trump administration” despite the fact that former Vice President Joe Biden is the projected winner of the race.
The comment from Pompeo, a top ally of the president, came during a combative news conference at the State Department on Tuesday when the Cabinet member was asked whether the agency is prepared to engage with Biden’s transition team.
“There will be a smooth transition to a second Trump administration,” Pompeo replied.
“We’re ready,” Pompeo continued. “The world is watching what’s taking place. We’re gonna count all the votes. When the process is complete, there’ll be electors selected. There’s a process. The Constitution lays it out pretty clearly. The world should have every confidence that the transition necessary to make sure that the State Department is functional today … and successful with a president who’s in office on Jan. 20, a minute after noon, will also be successful.”
Pompeo appeared to smirk after delivering the line about a “second Trump administration,” though it was unclear from his remarks themselves whether he was joking. The State Department did not immediately respond to an inquiry about his comments.
The secretary of State’s remark quickly drew widespread attention and could signal to U.S. allies and enemies alike how to handle results in their own elections.
💥💥 Chair of the Federal Election Commission says the election is illegitimate. Won’t see this on the news. I will take his word not the fake news reporters word.
(video) President-Elect Danie Barnard
Chair of the Federal Election Commission says the election is illegitimate. Won’t see this on the news. I will take his word not the fake news reporters word. #Election2020 pic.twitter.com/asFyK5MIcH
— President-Elect Danie Barnard (@DaanBarnard) November 11, 2020
Chanel Rion KILLING IT
#Developing: The #DominionVotingSystems that “glitched” in favor of Joe Biden (and was used in 29 states), partnered up with Clinton Global Initiative and had on staff former employees of both Clinton Growth Initiative and Clinton Cash Cow TENEO.
Full report on @OANN
— Chanel Rion OAN (@ChanelRion) November 9, 2020
Humm…. Ballots Eyes on
MARICOPA COUNTY – Arizona plays a bigger role in the election process than you probably realize. ABC15 was granted rare access inside Phoenix-based company runbeck Election Services to see how ballots are printed and verified.
In business for 40 years in Arizona, runbeck prints about 80 percent of the ballots for Arizona. They also send ballots and election services to 16 states overall, including 160 counties. For the 2018 midterm election, it’s estimated runbeck will impact or touch 25 million voters in some way and they’ll print about 14 million ballots. Just weeks ago, crews were running 24 hours a day to keep up with ballot printing demand. Now the focus is on verifying returned mail-in ballots for Maricopa County before sending them out for tabulation.”
Tens of Thousands of Pennsylvania Ballots Returned Earlier Than Sent Date: Researcher
By Petr Svab
November 10, 2020 Updated: November 10, 2020
More than 20,000 absentee ballots in Pennsylvania have impossible return dates and another more than 80,000 have return dates that raise questions, according to a researcher’s analysis of the state’s voter database. Over 51,000 ballots were marked as returned just a day after they were sent out—an extraordinary speed, given U.S. Postal Service (USPS) delivery times, while nearly 35,000 were returned on the same day they were mailed out. Another more than 23,000 have a return date earlier than the sent date. More than 9,000 have no sent date.
The state’s voter records are being scrutinized as President Donald Trump is challenging the results of the presidential election in Pennsylvania and other states where his opponent, former Vice President Joe Biden, holds a tight lead. The Trump campaign is alleging that invalid ballots have been counted for Democrats and valid ballots for Republicans were thrown away.
The analysis of the publicly available data was conducted by a data researcher who submitted it first to the Chinese-language edition of The Epoch Times. The researcher, who spoke on condition of anonymity, said he consulted about the matter with several USPS field engineers, who said the return dates shown in the database are “impossible.”
What Happens If President Trump Does Not Concede The Election
Nick Ikonomakis Patents voter Tabulation (Dominion)
System, method and computer program for vote tabulation with an electronic audit trail
Patent number: 9870666
Abstract: A system, method and computer program for tabulating votes and creating an audit trail is provided. A ballot processing device may include a paper feed mechanism, a computer, a ballot processing application loaded on the computer, and a digital scanning device linked to the computer. The ballot processing application may process the digital image to establish a series of processing results definning one or more voting results for the paper ballot, and also an audit trail. The ballot processing application may process the digital image to define the voting results based on criteria established by election officials, including ambiguous mark criteria. The audit trail enables election officials to verify that particular paper ballots have been processed correctly in accordance with these criteria.
Filed: May 3, 2012
Date of Patent: January 16, 2018
Assignee: Dominion Voting Systems, Inc.
Inventors: John Poulos, James Hoover, Nick Ikonomakis, Goran Obradovic.
Pentagon has confirmed the exits of Anderson (policy head), Kernan (intel head) and Stewart (Chief of Staff to SecDef).
Replacements: Anthony Tata, Ezra Cohen-Watnick, Kash Patel.
That’s a pretty clean sweep there from traditional defense republicans to Trump loyalists
— Aaron Mehta (@AaronMehta) November 10, 2020
Hundreds and hundreds of million dollar Chinese companies are in severe debt and filing for bankruptcy. This is due to the economic fallout caused by the Chinese Communist Party virus pandemic. Over 3-hundred-million Chinese people have quit the CCP and related organizations online. And Slovakia passed a law defining the Communist Party as a criminal organization. It’s the sixth country from the previous Communist Bloc in East Europe to take action of this kind. Confucius institutes are part of the “United Front” network of the Chinese Communist Party. This network has infiltrated every level of US society.
The US is fighting back, imposing sanctions on four more Chinese officials in Hong Kong.
And who will win the US election? This will have a huge impact on China’s fate. The lawsuits on election fraud are moving on, in different states.
Biden team can’t get intelligence reports until Trump concedes
The president-elect would have received briefings as a candidate; it’s unclear if he still is
Never Trump Lincoln Project Targets Trump Attorneys: ‘Make Them Famous’
A statistically improbable outcome
The 2020 US Presidential election far exceeded 2 standard deviations of historical voter turnout over the past ~100 years.
A statistically improbable outcome.
For comparison, both the 2012 and 2016 elections with Obama were well within a single standard deviation. pic.twitter.com/mcivSZ4qYW
— James Todaro, MD (@JamesTodaroMD) November 8, 2020
“Over 51,000 [Absentee Pennsylvania] ballots are marked as returned just a day after they were sent out…Nearly 35,000 were returned on the same day they were mailed out.”
“More than 23,000 have an impossible return date—earlier than the sent date.”https://t.co/V05MzfI0X7
— Jeff Carlson (@themarketswork) November 10, 2020
Honey Badger Coming?? The War Song…
Florida’s DeSantis moves to allow citizens to shoot looters, rioters targeting businesses
Critics argue the law would allow for armed citizens to become vigilantes
Trump Campaign’s Latest Lawsuit in Pennsylvania Will ‘Prevail’: Murtaugh
By Isabel van Brugen
November 10, 2020 Updated: November 10, 2020
Trump campaign communications director Tim Murtaugh said Tuesday that he believes the campaign’s latest lawsuit filed in Pennsylvania will “prevail.”
During an appearance on Fox News’ “Outnumbered Overtime,” Murtaugh said that the state, which holds 20 Electoral College votes, had conducted “an unconstitutional election.”
“Depending on where you were in the state and when you voted, you were treated differently,” he said.
The Trump campaign filed a lawsuit (pdf) a day earlier against Pennsylvania Secretary of State Kathy Boockvar and seven county boards of election—Allegheny, Centre, Chester, Delaware, Philadelphia, Montgomery, and Northampton, claiming that “almost every critical aspect” of the state’s election was “effectively shrouded in secrecy.”
It alleges that the Pennsylvania election process violated the Constitution by creating different standards of verification and transparency for mail-in and in-person voters, as well as disparate treatment of Republican and Democrat voters and poll watchers.
Trump campaign legal counsel Matt Morgan told reporters Monday that in Philadelphia and Allegheny, there were over 682,000 ballots that were tabulated outside the view of GOP observers who were entitled by law to review them.
He also said the razor thin margin in Pennsylvania is “very close” to the state’s automatic recount rules, and that the lawsuit could “swing that.”
HOW TO EVALUATE EVIDENCE
When confronted with the unknown, observe what evidence is presented.
15 Types of Evidence
- Analogical Evidence – While not a kind of evidence you’d use in court, this kind of evidence can be useful for increasing credibility by drawing parallels when there isn’t enough information to prove something in an investigation. Analogical evidence uses a comparison of things that are similar to draw an analogy.
- Anecdotal Evidence – Anecdotal evidence isn’t used in court, but can sometimes help in an investigation to get a better picture of an issue. The biggest problem with this kind of evidence is that it is often “cherry picked” to present only anecdotes that support a particular conclusion. Consider it with skepticism, and in combination with other, more reliable, kinds of evidence.
- Character Evidence – This is a testimony or document that is used to help prove that someone acted in a particular way based on the person’s character. While this can’t be used to prove that a person’s behavior at a certain time was consistent with his or her character, it can be used in some investigations to prove intent, motive, or opportunity.
- Circumstantial Evidence – Also known as indirect evidence, this type of evidence is used to infer something based on a series of facts separate from the fact the argument is trying to prove. It requires a deduction of facts from other facts that can be proven and, is not considered to be strong evidence.
- Demonstrative Evidence – An object or document is considered to be demonstrative evidence when it directly demonstrates a fact. It’s a common and reliable kind of evidence. Examples of this kind of evidence are photographs, video and audio recordings, charts, etc.
- Digital Evidence – Digital evidence can be any sort of digital file from an electronic source. This includes email, text messages, instant messages, files and documents extracted from hard drives, electronic financial transactions, audio files, video files. Digital evidence can be found on any server or device that stores data, including some lesser-known sources such as home video game consoles, GPS sport watches and internet-enabled devices used in home automation. Digital evidence is often found through internet searches using open source intelligence (OSINT).
- Direct Evidence – The most powerful type of evidence, direct evidence requires no inference. The evidence alone is the proof.
- Documentary Evidence – Most commonly considered to be written forms of proof, such as letters or wills, documentary evidence can also include other types of media, such as images, video or audio recordings, etc.
- Exculpatory Evidence – This type of evidence can exonerate a defendant in a – usually criminal – case. Prosecutors and police are required to disclose to the defendant any exculpatory evidence they find or risk having the case dismissed.
- Forensic Evidence – Forensic Evidence is scientific evidence, such as DNA, trace evidence, fingerprints or ballistics reports, and can provide proof to establish a person’s guilt or innocence. Forensic evidence is generally considered to be strong and reliable evidence and alongside helping to convict criminals, its role in exonerating the innocent has been well documented. The term “forensic” means “for the courts”.
- Hearsay Evidence – Hearsay evidence consists of statements made by witnesses who are not present. Hearsay evidence is not admissible in court.
- Physical Evidence – As would be expected, evidence that is in the form of a tangible object, such as a firearm, fingerprints, rope purportedly used to strangle someone, or tire casts from a crime scene, is considered to be physical evidence. Physical evidence is also known as “real” or “material” evidence. It can be presented in court as an exhibit of a physical object, captured in still or moving images, described in text, audio or video or referred to in documents.
- Prima Facie Evidence – Meaning “on its first appearance” this is evidence presented before a trial that is enough to prove something until it is successfully disproved or rebutted at trial. This is also called “presumptive evidence”.
- Statistical Evidence – Evidence that uses numbers (or statistics) to support a position is called statistical evidence. This type of evidence is based on research or polls.
- Testimonial Evidence – One of the most common forms of evidence, this is either spoken or written evidence given by a witness under oath. It can be gathered in court, at a deposition
Trump Campaign Senior Advisor Steve Cortes: The Statistical Case Against a Joe Biden Election Win
Crossfire Hurricane. No US Patriots have not forgot💥💥
- 11 10 20 Kennedy questions former FBI Deputy Director McCabe during Senate Judiciary hearing
- 11 10 20 Kennedy questions former FBI Deputy Director McCabe during Senate Judiciary
Ex-Mueller Deputy Andrew Weissmann Compares President Trump to Hitler